After a drawn-out decision making process,
the model on the right was selected.
I didn't find everything in one piece, however this one came close.
Pros and Cons
The style and color ended up not being very important, although some very sleek wood options were included on my "finals" list.
- What mattered most, in the last analysis, was that the desk could be moved easily (even transported) and height adjustable- from 30"-37" in height.
- This one appears sturdy enough for our purposes (metal frame with laminate top).
- It has wheels and most do not.
- The desk does not have shelving or much in the way of "bells and whistles", but it does have a split top option. That's a plus when you want to place a laptop or book or supplies alongside your project.
- Comparatively, this desk wasn't expensive.